junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- AR Gravestones bring life to cemeteries
- Happy Easter to all of you!
- Red Cell White Cell – An AR Book
- Shopping on the run: The new Decathlon brochure uses Augmented Reality
- Virtual Technologies are on the move & Mark Zuckerberg dreams of Augmented Reality
- Artscape – See the World Through the Eyes of Artists
- AVK Terwey augments Tamaris’ Spring/Summer Collection
- Metaio releases newest version of Junaio AR Browser with new design, real-time POI visualization and browser interoperability
- Augmented illustra – The Power of Female Professors
- Technical Insight into Junaio’s Redesign – An Interview with Anton Fedosov
Author Archives: Lisa
It’s the holiday seasons and that means most of us will be traveling and will be in the need of a hotel to stay…. Well, you are in luck! We are glad to announce our partnership with hotel.de, with approximately … Continue reading
Over the past year, we have seen many brands that used augmented reality to market their products – such as LEGO, JC Penney, Adidas, Ben and Jerry’s just to name a few. Whether its mobile, online, or kiosk applications, all … Continue reading