junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Introducing the Fabulous Frogs App: Splendid and Native
- Featured Channel: Aiguamolls Empordà – Mira què s’amaga by DaH!
- Augmented Reality Assists in Medical Learning
- USC Annenberg Professor Robert Hernandez Will Be Speaking at AWE 2014
- Metaio and Toywheel Launch Global “AR Toys Competition”
- Connectar – A New Junaio Certified Developer
- AR Gravestones bring life to cemeteries
- Happy Easter to all of you!
- Red Cell White Cell – An AR Book
- Shopping on the run: The new Decathlon brochure uses Augmented Reality
Author Archives: Lisa
It’s the holiday seasons and that means most of us will be traveling and will be in the need of a hotel to stay…. Well, you are in luck! We are glad to announce our partnership with hotel.de, with approximately … Continue reading
Over the past year, we have seen many brands that used augmented reality to market their products – such as LEGO, JC Penney, Adidas, Ben and Jerry’s just to name a few. Whether its mobile, online, or kiosk applications, all … Continue reading