junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Technical Insight into Junaio’s Redesign – An Interview with Anton Fedosov
- AR Interoperability Demo at Mobile World Congress
- New Junaio Update! Devs, Some Changes May Be Required
- InsectARium – Beyond a Bug in a Box
- Nitro Snowboards Promotes Outerwear with Augmented Reality Campaign
- Junaio at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona: Win your free ticket now!
- Augmented 3-D Adventure with Nimlok
- Junaio featured on US TV Channel 6abc: “6abc Virtual View”
- SCARLET: Interactive learning for kids and students with Augmented Reality
- Junaio, Cars, Cars, and More Cars
Author Archives: Lisa
It’s the holiday seasons and that means most of us will be traveling and will be in the need of a hotel to stay…. Well, you are in luck! We are glad to announce our partnership with hotel.de, with approximately … Continue reading
Over the past year, we have seen many brands that used augmented reality to market their products – such as LEGO, JC Penney, Adidas, Ben and Jerry’s just to name a few. Whether its mobile, online, or kiosk applications, all … Continue reading