junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Junaio featured on US TV Channel 6abc: “6abc Virtual View”
- SCARLET: Interactive learning for kids and students with Augmented Reality
- Junaio, Cars, Cars, and More Cars
- Bullseye – When Augmented Reality Meets the Frontier
- Augmented Reality!
- Augmented Reality Meets Genius Inventors and Animation
- Techcooltour: Discover Ancient Empires with Augmented Reality
- Tamaris uses Junaio to Promote their New Winter Collection
- Weekest Links + 10 Reasons to Attend InsideAR 2013
- Bringing display cases to life
Author Archives: Lisa
It’s the holiday seasons and that means most of us will be traveling and will be in the need of a hotel to stay…. Well, you are in luck! We are glad to announce our partnership with hotel.de, with approximately … Continue reading
Over the past year, we have seen many brands that used augmented reality to market their products – such as LEGO, JC Penney, Adidas, Ben and Jerry’s just to name a few. Whether its mobile, online, or kiosk applications, all … Continue reading