junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Junaio featured on US TV Channel 6abc: “6abc Virtual View”
- SCARLET: Interactive learning for kids and students with Augmented Reality
- Junaio, Cars, Cars, and More Cars
- Bullseye – When Augmented Reality Meets the Frontier
- Augmented Reality!
- Augmented Reality Meets Genius Inventors and Animation
- Techcooltour: Discover Ancient Empires with Augmented Reality
- Tamaris uses Junaio to Promote their New Winter Collection
- Weekest Links + 10 Reasons to Attend InsideAR 2013
- Bringing display cases to life
Tag Archives: image recognition
I hear Roland tried out this year. Top German Football Club SV Werder Bremen has embarked on an ambitious junaio campaign promoting the new team for the upcoming season as well as this year’s gear for fans and followers. Together … Continue reading
We’re very pleased to announce that 3D tracking in junaio has been awarded first place at the renowned ISMAR annual Tracking Competition. The International Symposium for Mixed and Augmented Reality is one of the foremost venues for the announcement and … Continue reading