junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Happy Easter to all of you!
- Red Cell White Cell – An AR Book
- Shopping on the run: The new Decathlon brochure uses Augmented Reality
- Virtual Technologies are on the move & Mark Zuckerberg dreams of Augmented Reality
- Artscape – See the World Through the Eyes of Artists
- AVK Terwey augments Tamaris’ Spring/Summer Collection
- Metaio releases newest version of Junaio AR Browser with new design, real-time POI visualization and browser interoperability
- Augmented illustra – The Power of Female Professors
- Technical Insight into Junaio’s Redesign – An Interview with Anton Fedosov
- AR Interoperability Demo at Mobile World Congress
Tag Archives: image recognition
I hear Roland tried out this year. Top German Football Club SV Werder Bremen has embarked on an ambitious junaio campaign promoting the new team for the upcoming season as well as this year’s gear for fans and followers. Together … Continue reading
We’re very pleased to announce that 3D tracking in junaio has been awarded first place at the renowned ISMAR annual Tracking Competition. The International Symposium for Mixed and Augmented Reality is one of the foremost venues for the announcement and … Continue reading