junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Featured Channel: Bologna Bus To Go by Yoomee Technologies
- Junaio – Now Available For A Moverio BT-200 Near You
- Featured Channel: Vergers de France by Transhuman Collective
- Become a Beta tester for Junaio on Android
- Introducing the Fabulous Frogs App: Splendid and Native
- Featured Channel: Aiguamolls Empordà – Mira què s’amaga by DaH!
- Augmented Reality Assists in Medical Learning
- USC Annenberg Professor Robert Hernandez Will Be Speaking at AWE 2014
- Metaio and Toywheel Launch Global “AR Toys Competition”
- Connectar – A New Junaio Certified Developer
Tag Archives: image recognition
I hear Roland tried out this year. Top German Football Club SV Werder Bremen has embarked on an ambitious junaio campaign promoting the new team for the upcoming season as well as this year’s gear for fans and followers. Together … Continue reading
We’re very pleased to announce that 3D tracking in junaio has been awarded first place at the renowned ISMAR annual Tracking Competition. The International Symposium for Mixed and Augmented Reality is one of the foremost venues for the announcement and … Continue reading