junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Introducing the Fabulous Frogs App: Splendid and Native
- Featured Channel: Aiguamolls Empordà – Mira què s’amaga by DaH!
- Augmented Reality Assists in Medical Learning
- USC Annenberg Professor Robert Hernandez Will Be Speaking at AWE 2014
- Metaio and Toywheel Launch Global “AR Toys Competition”
- Connectar – A New Junaio Certified Developer
- AR Gravestones bring life to cemeteries
- Happy Easter to all of you!
- Red Cell White Cell – An AR Book
- Shopping on the run: The new Decathlon brochure uses Augmented Reality
Tag Archives: interactive tv
On January 25, the popular German television show “Galileo” of ProSieben presents, in collaboration with junaio, the world’s first truly interactive TV broadcast. Viewers are able to actively participate. It is like having a TV set with a touch screen. Continue reading →