junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Technical Insight into Junaio’s Redesign – An Interview with Anton Fedosov
- AR Interoperability Demo at Mobile World Congress
- New Junaio Update! Devs, Some Changes May Be Required
- InsectARium – Beyond a Bug in a Box
- Nitro Snowboards Promotes Outerwear with Augmented Reality Campaign
- Junaio at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona: Win your free ticket now!
- Augmented 3-D Adventure with Nimlok
- Junaio featured on US TV Channel 6abc: “6abc Virtual View”
- SCARLET: Interactive learning for kids and students with Augmented Reality
- Junaio, Cars, Cars, and More Cars
Tag Archives: interview
I sat down (over the internet) to have a chat with Helen Papagiannis, the person behind Augmented Stories, the @ARstories twitter account, and the very first augmented children’s pop-up book, Who’s Afraid of Bugs, experienced on iPhone or iPad 2 … Continue reading →