junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Junaio – Now Available For A Moverio BT-200 Near You
- Featured Channel: Vergers de France by Transhuman Collective
- Become a Beta tester for Junaio on Android
- Introducing the Fabulous Frogs App: Splendid and Native
- Featured Channel: Aiguamolls Empordà – Mira què s’amaga by DaH!
- Augmented Reality Assists in Medical Learning
- USC Annenberg Professor Robert Hernandez Will Be Speaking at AWE 2014
- Metaio and Toywheel Launch Global “AR Toys Competition”
- Connectar – A New Junaio Certified Developer
- AR Gravestones bring life to cemeteries
Tag Archives: iPad 2
I sat down (over the internet) to have a chat with Helen Papagiannis, the person behind Augmented Stories, the @ARstories twitter account, and the very first augmented children’s pop-up book, Who’s Afraid of Bugs, experienced on iPhone or iPad 2 … Continue reading →
Developers all over the world are looking to junaio to enhance their art installations and aid them in new mediums of expression. I absolutely love what LiveViewStudio has been doing lately with junaio. Their projects are original, engaging, and highlight … Continue reading →