junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Technical Insight into Junaio’s Redesign – An Interview with Anton Fedosov
- AR Interoperability Demo at Mobile World Congress
- New Junaio Update! Devs, Some Changes May Be Required
- InsectARium – Beyond a Bug in a Box
- Nitro Snowboards Promotes Outerwear with Augmented Reality Campaign
- Junaio at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona: Win your free ticket now!
- Augmented 3-D Adventure with Nimlok
- Junaio featured on US TV Channel 6abc: “6abc Virtual View”
- SCARLET: Interactive learning for kids and students with Augmented Reality
- Junaio, Cars, Cars, and More Cars
Tag Archives: publishing
I hear Roland tried out this year. Top German Football Club SV Werder Bremen has embarked on an ambitious junaio campaign promoting the new team for the upcoming season as well as this year’s gear for fans and followers. Together … Continue reading
The stern magazine issue #36/2011 which appeared on the newsstands this week is dedicated to Augmented Reality and the sort of revolution this new technology is likely to provoke in our daily lives. Continue reading
Certified junaio developer ARworks from Hungary recently prepared a mind boggling AR experience for Hungary’s PC World Magazine. The May issue features a 3D augmented cover of satellites orbiting and rotating around the Earth. Continue reading