junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Junaio featured on US TV Channel 6abc: “6abc Virtual View”
- SCARLET: Interactive learning for kids and students with Augmented Reality
- Junaio, Cars, Cars, and More Cars
- Bullseye – When Augmented Reality Meets the Frontier
- Augmented Reality!
- Augmented Reality Meets Genius Inventors and Animation
- Techcooltour: Discover Ancient Empires with Augmented Reality
- Tamaris uses Junaio to Promote their New Winter Collection
- Weekest Links + 10 Reasons to Attend InsideAR 2013
- Bringing display cases to life
Tag Archives: SXSW
Ever been out on a Friday night and just want to find something to do? Wished you can find events / concerts around you instaneously and seamlessly without having to “search” through a mobile browser? Well, now you can with junaio … Continue reading →
What will be the coolest game at SXSW this year? SCAVENGAR! metaio and Porter Novelli has partnered to bring to you this awesome spin of the traditional scavenger hunt using augmented reality. Virtual clues and physical markers have been hidden … Continue reading →