junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Junaio featured on US TV Channel 6abc: “6abc Virtual View”
- SCARLET: Interactive learning for kids and students with Augmented Reality
- Junaio, Cars, Cars, and More Cars
- Bullseye – When Augmented Reality Meets the Frontier
- Augmented Reality!
- Augmented Reality Meets Genius Inventors and Animation
- Techcooltour: Discover Ancient Empires with Augmented Reality
- Tamaris uses Junaio to Promote their New Winter Collection
- Weekest Links + 10 Reasons to Attend InsideAR 2013
- Bringing display cases to life
Tag Archives: video
The Alllwetterzoo in Münster just opened its new elephants’ enclosure in the beginning of June. The German AVK Terwey (a working group for visual communication) created an amazing AR experience based on the map of the elephant’s park. Bernd Terwey, designer and artist, … Continue reading