junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- Introducing the Fabulous Frogs App: Splendid and Native
- Featured Channel: Aiguamolls Empordà – Mira què s’amaga by DaH!
- Augmented Reality Assists in Medical Learning
- USC Annenberg Professor Robert Hernandez Will Be Speaking at AWE 2014
- Metaio and Toywheel Launch Global “AR Toys Competition”
- Connectar – A New Junaio Certified Developer
- AR Gravestones bring life to cemeteries
- Happy Easter to all of you!
- Red Cell White Cell – An AR Book
- Shopping on the run: The new Decathlon brochure uses Augmented Reality
Tag Archives: video
The idea seems a little macabre, but also pretty genius: a company in Valencia, Spain that sells tombstones online is offering the option to print a QR code on your gravestone that links to augmented content. Visitors to your grave … Continue reading
The Alllwetterzoo in Münster just opened its new elephants’ enclosure in the beginning of June. The German AVK Terwey (a working group for visual communication) created an amazing AR experience based on the map of the elephant’s park. Bernd Terwey, designer and artist, … Continue reading