junaio… your mobile companion
The world's most advanced Augmented Reality Browser, growing daily with interesting content relevant to your location or to the images and objects your camera is pointing at. An instant source of information about places, events, bargains or objects around you.
- From rustical farmer fair to rollercoaster beer festival – The Oktoberfest 1910 – 2014 with Junaio
- Featured Channel: Bologna Bus To Go by Yoomee Technologies
- Junaio – Now Available For A Moverio BT-200 Near You
- Featured Channel: Vergers de France by Transhuman Collective
- Become a Beta tester for Junaio on Android
- Introducing the Fabulous Frogs App: Splendid and Native
- Featured Channel: Aiguamolls Empordà – Mira què s’amaga by DaH!
- Augmented Reality Assists in Medical Learning
- USC Annenberg Professor Robert Hernandez Will Be Speaking at AWE 2014
- Metaio and Toywheel Launch Global “AR Toys Competition”
Tag Archives: video
The idea seems a little macabre, but also pretty genius: a company in Valencia, Spain that sells tombstones online is offering the option to print a QR code on your gravestone that links to augmented content. Visitors to your grave … Continue reading
The Alllwetterzoo in Münster just opened its new elephants’ enclosure in the beginning of June. The German AVK Terwey (a working group for visual communication) created an amazing AR experience based on the map of the elephant’s park. Bernd Terwey, designer and artist, … Continue reading